Lead, Motivate & Succeed
Lead, Motivate and Succeed is a stimulating and inspiring one-day customer service training management course that will empower first-time managers and supervisors to get the most out of their team.
Who is the course intended for?
First time line managers and supervisors that work within accommodation/catering, travel/transport, leisure/entertainment and retail.
What will I gain from the course
- How to develop the skills to manage staff effectively
- How to become an inspirational team leader
- Discover the latest thinking on how you can motivate your team
- Enable you to plan and lead an improvement programme designed to deliver great customer service in your organisation
Do I need previous skills & knowledge?
- Setting objectives
- Vision and mission
- Components of great customer service
- Organisational, team and individual objectives
- Effective delegation
- How to avoid the pitfalls
- The seven steps
- Managing change
- Attitudes to change
- Do's and Don'ts
- Changing the culture
- How to be a postive leader
- What makes a good leader
- The difference between leading and managing
- Leadership styles
- Defining your own leadership style
- Action-centred leadership
- How to motivate and inspire your team
- What motivates people?
- How to respond to diversity in your team
- Effective communication
- Focus on skills
- Create the culture
- Manage your team
- How to set standards
- How to deal with problems
- You as the leader and manager
- Group discussion
- Video presentation/clips
- Case studies and activities
A short multiple choice test at the end of the day.
Tourism South East members receive a 10% discount
Contact Heather Bennett, Training Administrator for the South East, on 023 8062 5438 or [email protected]
To reserve a space on this course, please complete a booking form (This form can only be submitted electronically using internet explorer, it can however be printed using Google Chrome.)