Exceeding Visitor Expectations
Our NEW visitor attractions course!
One of the key issues Visit England has identified through running the National Attractions’ Quality Assurance scheme is the lack of a dedicated customer care course for frontline attraction staff. VisitEngland has formed a new partnership with Welcome to Excellence Ltd to combine the best elements of the award winning Welcome Host Gold training course with VisitEngland's years of experience of running the National Attractions' Quality Assurance scheme.
At last we now have a NEW one-day customer service course called Exceeding Visitor Expectations which was launched by VisitEngland. The course focuses on how front line staff can make a significant contribution to the success of attraction business through delivering great customer service. The course also has the added benefit of a Level 2 City and Guilds exam attached to it as it is aligned to the national customer service standards. Participants simply need to complete a multiple choice exam at the end of the training day and we do all the liaison/registrations with City and Guilds. There is an additional fee of £20 per person for the City and Guilds, however this is optional.
VisitEngland have now launched our NEW Exceeding Visitor Expectations attractions course on Thursday 8th October 2015 at the Visitor Attractions Conference.
- Creating great experiences
- Identifying, meeting and exceeding visitor expectations
- Delivering a high quality service
- Communicating with customers
- Engaging with and inspiring visitors
- Resolving challenging situations
- Promoting your attraction
More than just a training course!
The course features a variety of activities and quizzes, and is supported by a participant guide that can be taken away and used as a customer service resource. We've made the course fun and interactive so participants can rehearse and prepare for situations they will encounter in their front-line roles, and quickly gain the confidence to use their new customer service skills effectively.
Those successfully completing the training will receive a Welcome to Excellence and VisitEngland pin badges, and an attendance certificate. You can also gain a City and Guilds Level 2 Award in Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism (extra fees applies).
- Open course delivery - Arranged at various locations throughout the South East to enable individual participants/companies to attend. Our open courses are £90 per person however if you are a Tourism South East member or part of VisitEngland's Attraction Scheme you will be able to benefit from a 10% discount.
- In-houses courses - Delivered on your premises by one of our experienced trainers. Our in-house courses are usually up to 16 people and cost £850 for the new Exceeding Visitor Expectations course. Our prices are VAT exempt.
- Trainer briefings - Delivered by a member of staff from your organisation. Our master trainer can train your members of staff to deliver the Exceeding Visitor Expectations course. Our trainer briefings cost £250 per person based on four people and £650 for a 1-1 session.
Keeley Dennyschene is our FIRST corporate trainer from the Green Dragon Eco Farm.
Keeley will be delivering the Exceeding Visitor Expectations training course to front line staff and managers at the Green Dragon Eco Farm.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email Heather (Training Administrator for South East region)
T: 02380 625438 E: [email protected]