A two half day training course that covers the core skills needed to deliver excellent customer service in an ever changing industry. It is highly flexible and can be tailored to include skills and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
Session 1 (10am to 12.30pm)
- Setting the scene… the importance of great service
- Perfecting your offer – attracting and retaining customers
- Understanding your customers; managing and exceeding expectations
- Building loyalty and gaining a competitive edge
- Working as a team to deliver a memorable service experience
- Meeting additional needs
Session 2 (10am to 12.30pm)
- Connecting and communicating – face to face, on the phone, online
- Building rapport and trust, engaging and inspiring
- Gaining feedback and handling challenges
- Contributing to the sales effort
- Becoming an ambassador for your business
The course is competitively priced at £90 per person
Date not suitable? If you are interested in this course, but these dates are not suitable please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in future sessions.
Minimum session numbers apply. We reserve the right to re-arrange course dates if required. Maximum numbers for the course is 16.