An inspirational two half day training course for supervisors and managers working in service sector organisations and also students preparing for a management career. It looks at how to lead, develop and motivate staff so that the whole team delivers world-class customer service that delivers bottom line business benefits.
Session 1 (10am to 1pm)
- Components of great customer service
- Organisational, team and individual objectives
- Effective delegation
- Managing change
Session 2 (10am - 1pm)
- Defining your own leadership style
- How to motivate and inspire your team
- How to respond to diversity in your team
- Effective communication
- How to deal with problems
The course is competitively priced at £95 per person
Date not suitable? If you are interested in this courses, but these dates are not suitable please email email@example.com to express you interested in future sessions
Minimum session numbers apply. We reserve the right to re-arrange course dates if required. Maximum numbers for the course is 12.