Visitor attractions are a vital part of the visitor economy, creating great experiences for day visitors, holiday makers and locals. TSE can help attraction owners and operators to succeed by providing expertise and services that:
- promote your business
- improve customer satisfaction, and
- save you money.
- Free enhanced listing on the accommodation section of visitsoutheastengland.com with up to 8 images and direct links to your website
- Dedicated landing page on visitsoutheastengland.com
- An invitation to TSE’s Annual General Meeting and Tourism Conference to meet fellow members, attend topical workshops and meet industry experts
- Individual business support and advice including guidance on how to exploit new channels of communication
- Access to the member area of this website for additional online resources
- E-newsletters delivering market intelligence, legislation updates, member stories and news of latest opportunities
- Savings on a wide range of commercial and trade services, including preferential rates for card processing.
- Free entry to the Group Travel Guide, the annual bible for travel and coach operators (available for members that are able to cater for group bookings and coach parties of 10+)
- Free entry in the Beautiful South AwardsThe awards celebrate the very best in what the South East has to offer and are a route through the National Visit England Awards for Excellence. Members receive unlimited entry in a variety of categories.
- Opportunities to keep in touch, meet other tourism professionals and develop new strategic relationships at local networking events
- Opportunity to get involved in digital marketing opportunities at preferential rate
- A much coveted Membership certificate and window sticker
- Use of the Beautiful South logo (guidelines and images can be downloaded from the member area of this website)
- Savings on a wide range of commercial and trade services,
Your business can also benefit from:
- 10% discount on Welcome to Excellence customer service training
- Discounted International marketing
- 20% discount on research services, including customer satisfaction surveys and evaluation of marketing activities
- 45% discount on tourist guides, maps and books (no minimum order and free postage and packing)
More information on card processing: If you are paying more than 1.25% for your debit or credit card processing, the membership deal TSE has negotiated with Barclaycard could save you £100s. As well as one of the lowest rates available anywhere, Barclacard offers an extremely competitive terminal hire rental, no joining fee and no minimum turnover fee - ideal for businesses with a modest level of card transactions. Members can often get their TSE membership covered by this one saving alone. Find out more ... and read a member story.
You might also be interested in... fellow TSE member 'Attraction Advisors'. Attraction Advisors have a passion for operating visitor attractions and if you are looking for specialist support on marketing or operational planning their knowledge and experience could be of interest.
If you are still not convinced that you should join, read what our members say and visit our local to you pages to find the latest events and news in your area. We look forward to receiving your application form so that you can start enjoying the benefits of being part of TSE. Download Application Form or contact the TSE membership team on 023 8062 5544.