Walking & Cycling
Walking and cycling are great ways to keep in shape, but they’re also much more - a routine stroll can turn into a sightseeing affair, while a bicycle ride can become a fun family outing.
Discover the adventures that England has to offer. With walking and cycle routes for people from all walks of life (including those with four legs and a tail!), there is something for everyone. Browse our assortment of books and experience England in new ways.
Our selection of Walking & Cycling books includes:
- Buggy Friendly Places in The Thames Valley – Catharine Gregory
- Kiddiwalks in Oxfordshire – Ruth Paley
- On Your Bike Hampshire & The New Forest – Mike Edwards
- Pocket Pub Walks East Sussex – Ben Perkins
- Short Walks Sussex & South Downs - Crimson Publication
- Thames Path National Trail Companion
...and many more titles available!
If you would like further information about walking and cycling books, please email the Visitor Services team or call us on 023 8062 5485.