Welcome Host Gold
Welcome Host Gold is a one day programme designed to help acquire new proactive customer service and communication skills, as well as improve knowledge of local facilities and services.
Who is the course intended for?
Students and Members of staff that work within accommodation/catering, travel/transport, leisure/entertainment and retail.
What will I gain from the course?
- An understanding of the characteristics and importance of the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industry
- Recognition of the importance of customer service to hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism business success
- Information on dealing with a wide range of customer requirements and situations
Do I need previous skills & knowledge?
- Benefits of excellent customer service
- Identify your internal and external customers
- How to deliver sustainable products and services
- Importance of Customer loyalty
- Changing expectations and service trends
- The customer journey
- Policies, procedure and standards
- How to meet and exceed your customers’ needs and expectations
- First impressions
- The communication process
- Listening skills
- Telephone techniques
- Working successfully with your colleagues
- Providing an accessible service
- Language and cultural diversity
- Welcoming customers of all ages
- Using customer service to boost business
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Handling complaints and resolving problems
- Group discussion
- Video presentation/clips
- Case studies and activities
A short multiple choice test or optional City & Guilds multiple choice examination held at the end of the day (additional cost applies)
Take a look at our destination courses: