Welcoming All Customers
Welcome All is a practical, flexible one-day customer service training course which aims to improve the service you offer customers with disabilities and specific needs.
Who is the course intended for?
Students and members of staff that work within accommodation and catering, travel and transport, leisure and entertainment, and retail.
What will I gain from the course?
- The knowledge and skills to provide facilities and services that meet specific needs and expectations of people with a disability.
- Ability to provide a really warm welcome and high standards of service for all our customers
Do I need previous skills & knowledge?
- The benefits of providing excellent service to customers with a disability
- Your responsibilities as a service provider under the Equality Act 2010
- What customers with a disability need and expect
- Ways to adopt a positive approach to meeting these needs and expectations
- How to welcome customers with specific needs and communicate effectively with them
- Ways in which you can improve accessibility where you work
- Action points to improve the service that you offer to customers with disabilities and specific needs
- Group discussion
- Video presentation/clips
- Case studies and activities
A short multiple choice test to be held at the end of the day