A trainer of ours, Ruth Cane has come to us with this new course that has been such a success in-house, we're piloting it as an open course!
Ruth has a career of over 20 years in management and HR and has led Organisational Development in large organisations and held senior roles in Learning and Development.
She is a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Member of the Association for Coaching, Registered Member of the Federation of Image Professionals International, Accredited Career Coach (Career Counselling Services) and OD Practitioner (NTL).
A practical and inspiring workshop designed to enable participants to work smarter so that they get more of the right things done in less time even when time is tight and the pressure is on.
Programme outline1. Welcome and ice breaker2. What is time management?
- How effective is your current approach to time management?
- How productive are you?
- How do your personality preferences affect your time management?
- Common mistakes in time management
3. Improving your time management and increasing your productivity
- General time management tools including e-mail management
4. Overcoming time management challenges
- Managing interruptions
- Dealing with dis-organised colleagues
- Having concise conversations
5. Improving your focus and concentration
- Improving conentration and focus
- Avoiding distractions
- Managing your energy levels and well-being
6. Setting the right goals in the right way
- How good is your goal setting?
- Common mistakes in goal setting
- How to improve your goal setting
- Long term goals
7. Staying motivated
- How self motivated are you?
- Practical tools and strategies for staying motivated
- Breaking bad habits and making new, good habits
8. Personal action plans
- Personal action plans for improving time management and productivity
At the end of the workshop participants will:
- Have developed their core personal effectiveness skills
- Know how to prioritise and schedule their time so that they focus on the right things, are more efficient and productive
- Be able to create more time in their day
- Have learnt how to develop and maintain focus to get things done
- Be able to motivate themselves and others to achieve results
- Be able to manage themselves better and experience less stress
- Have more time to achieve important life and career goals
- Be able to enhance their professional reputation as someone who gets the right things done well.
- Group discussion
- Video presentation/clips
- Case studies and activities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email Sarah (Training Executive for South East region)
T: 02380 625438 E: email@example.com