Successful Selling is a one day course that will tap into your team’s natural sales instincts by revealing effective sales techniques that will give them the confidence to create profitable relationships with your customers time and time again.
Who is the course intended for?
Members of staff that work within the sales sector and looking to expand their sales arsenal by learning successful sales techniques.
What will I gain from the course?
- The beliefs, skills and behaviours needed to make successful sales
- An understanding of buyer behaviour and how this has changed
- The communication skills required to open up more business and minimise objections
- How to make confident and tailored pitches that gain quick commitment
- How to plan for future success
Do I need previous skills and knowledge?
What does the course cover?
- The sales process
- Buyer motivations
- The buyer decision/evaluation process
- Structuring and making your sales pitch
- Six steps to sales success
- Making the buyer feel comfortable
- How to treat objections positively
- Closing the sale
- Negotiating and discounting
- Selling more to existing customers
- Link, cross and up-selling
- Preparing to receive sales calls
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Cold calling
- Initiating sales calls and emails
- Building your brand and reputation
- Data harvesting
- Capitalising on customer data
- The value of social media and your website
- Responding to social media comments
- Key account management
- Preparing and developing a sales plan
- Setting SMART objectives
- 20 ways to improve your performance
- Group discussion
Tourism South East members receive a 10% discount
Contact Sarah Hogger, Training Executive for the South East on 023 8062 5438 or email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course, please complete a booking form (This form can only be submitted electronically using internet explorer, it can however be printed using Google Chrome).
Take a look at our destination courses: