Exceeding Visitor Expectations
VisitEngland have now launched our new Exceeding Visitor Expectations course on Thursday 8th October 2015 at the Visitor Attraction Conference.
At last.... we now have a one day customer service programme that is designed specifically for visitor attractions. The course focuses on how front line staff can make a significant contribution to the success of attraction business through delivering excellent customer service.
Who is the course intended for?
Members of staff and volunteers working in visitor attractions
What will I gain from the course?
- Creating great visitor experiences
- Identifying, meeting and exceeding visitor expectations
- Delivering high quality service
- Connecting with visitors
- Engaging and inspiring visitors
- Resolving challenging situations
- Promoting your attraction
- Planning for success
Do I need previous skills and knowledge?
What does the course cover?
- Identify what your attraction and the area where you work has to offer visitors
- Meet, manage and, whenever possible, exceed visitor expectations
- Appreciate the key elements of high quality service
- Work with their colleagues to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis
- Welcome visitors from all sections of the community and provide an accessible service
- Communicate successfully with visitors
- Use their product and destination knowledge to provide information and advice in an engaging and inspiring way
- Deal effectively with challenging situations
- Act as an ambassador for your attraction and local area
- Identify methods of boosting business and promoting your brand
- Develop an action plan for continuous improvement
- Group discussion
£90pp and an additional fee of £22pp for the Level 2 City and Guilds award in Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
VisitEngland Quality Assessed Attractions and Tourism South East members will be able to benefit from a 10% discount
Contact Heather Bennett, Training Administrator for the South East on 023 8062 5438 or [email protected]
To reserve a space on this course, please complete a booking form (This form can only be submitted electronically using internet explorer, it can however be printed using Google Chrome).
Take a look at our destination courses: