Delivering Service Excellence
Delivering Service Excellence aims to help you provide world-class service to all you customers.
Who is the course intended for?
Students and members of staff that work within all sectors
What will I gain from the course?
- Identify what your organisation has to offer customers
- Understand who your customers are and what they need and expect
- Appreciate the key elements of customer service excellence
- How to create a positive impression
- Work with colleagues to deliver excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- How to deal with difficult situations
- How to boost business
Do I need previous skills & knowledge?
- Benefits of excellent customer service
- Identify your internal and external customers
- Importance of customer loyalty
- Changing expectations and service trends
- The customer journey
- Policies, procedure and standards
- First impressions
- The communication process
- Listening skills
- Telephone techniques
- Working successfully with your colleagues
- Providing an accessible service
- Language and cultural diversity
- Welcoming customers of all ages
- Using customer service to boost business
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Handling complaints and resolving problems
- Group discussion
- Case studies and activities
A short multiple choice test or optional City & Guilds short answer examination held at the end of the day (additional cost applies)