Social Media Training Courses
Delivered by ZC Social Media
in partnership with Tourism South East
Every minute of the day, there are more people and businesses using Social Media. It has become one of the most successful channels to communicate, share ideas, as well as to promote your business.
You may feel using Social Media is a daunting task but it is the most new, exciting and inclusive area of digital communication and marketing. To help you make the most out of your Social Media channels such as Twitter and Facebook, Zoe Cairns founder of ZC Social Media will show you how to get started and provide tips on how to get the maximum effect from your profiles.
Depending on your level of experience, we are offering this course at three different stages; beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each course will go through a step by step process and explanation on how to use Social Media effectively in your business.
SOCIAL MEDIA - INTERMEDIATE
Where are you currently with your Social Media activities and results
How can you improve your social media
Your Social Media Strategy
The 7 steps to Social Media Strategy
Setting your goals for the next three months
New features and tips on the social media platforms
SOCIAL MEDIA - ADVANCED
- Overview of Social Media (recapping the basics)
- Next Steps; Social Media Strategy
- What are your goals and objectives
- Define your target audience
- Who are your key centres of influence
- Devise a competitor analysis
- Select the social media platforms your target audience are engaging on - FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and Google +
- Content and Campaigns - We will use the Content Strategy Template
- Learn how to monitor and measure your activities
- Select the relevant tools to help you manage your social media activities and platforms all in one place.
Each course is £80 per person however Tourism South East members will be able to benefit from a discount of 10%.
This price price includes:
- Our experienced and internationally recognised trainer - Zoe Cairns
- Refreshments on arrival
- Tourism South East certificate
For more information or to reserve a place on one of the courses please contact us on 023 8062 5533.
Please be aware there are limited spaces available on each course.