Vacancies for Welcome to Excellence Trainers
The Skills and Training department at Tourism South East is currently looking for a Welcome to Excellence trainer for the South East region.
A Welcome to Excellence trainer will deliver a range of customer service training courses around the South East region.
The training may be delivered for an 'in-house' course, whereby the trainer will travel to the company premises to deliver the training or a 'open' course which is arranged at various locations in the South East region.
Skills, interests and qualities
To be a Welcome to Excellence trainer you should have:
- At least 3 years experience of delivering training and development programmes, and in particular customer care provision, within the service sector including hospitality, leisure, tourism, travel, retail, healthcare, security or other related sectors;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of tourism and service sector businesses;
- Professional approach to training delivery;
- Demonstrate CPD through attendance on courses, work shadowing, membership of relevant association(s)/institutes - eg. CIPD, Tourist Boards;
- Demonstrate recent delivery of customer service training within the related sectors at Level 2/3;
- Commitment to equality of opportunity;
- Demonstrate the ability to engage learners at all levels/deliver training through a variety of methods including one-to-one, group discussions, role play, participation, use of audio visuals and innovative 'games' and activities;
- Ability and experience of delivering training to mixed ability/diverse ethnic groups;
- Attainment of relevant teaching/training qualifications;
- Adaptable, flexible, enthusiastic and reliable;
- Ability to use a range of audio visual training equipment including PowerPoint.
Salary: To be confirmed
Closing date: Friday 8th January 2017
If you believe you have the right skills and knowledge to deliver our Welcome to Excellence customer service training courses, please contact Abigail Herzberg (Training Executive, South East England)
T: 0238 0625 438 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your covering letter and CV