Keep up to date with the latest information on tourism facts and figures. The library offers research reports and summaries on a wide variety of topical tourism issues including economic impact and trend analysis of specific sectors. To access the report library login to the Member & Partner Area.
The report library includes:
- Creating Jobs in Britain - A Hospitality Economy Proposition
- Global Attractions Attendance Report
- European Tourism - Trends and Prospects
- Lasting Legacy: How Major Events can Drive Positive Change for Host Communities and Economies
- Investing in Success: Heritage and the UK Tourism Economy
- South East Protected Landscape Visitor Research Review
- The Coach and Tour Operator Market in the South East
- National TIC Project
For further information please contact the Research Team.