28 April 2020, Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford, Kent
A one-day training course that covers the core skills needed to deliver excellent customer service in an ever changing industry. It is highly flexible and can be tailored to include skills and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
Training participants will:
- develop proactive communication skills
- recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- better understand their frontline sales and service role
- be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
Only £90pp (+ £20 to sit the city and guilds exam)
Contact Heather Bennett in the Training team to secure your place.
Tel. 02380 625 438
Email: [email protected]