18th February 2020, Winchester Hotel and Spa
With service excellence, there are no losers. Customers win. Employees win. The organisation wins. Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
The Delivering Service Excellence course is for non-tourism businesses and covers the essential customer service techniques enabling you to identify your customer's needs and provide a level of service that ensures loyalty and increases business.
You will look at how to:
- identify what your organisation has to offer customers
- understand who your customers are, what they need and what they expect
- identify the key elements of customer service excellence
- create a positive impression and enhance the image of your organisation
- communicate and establish a rapport with customers
- choose appropriate behaviour for different customer service situations
- work with your colleagues to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis
- deal effectively with situations where customer expectations have not been met
- identify methods of promoting your organisation and help achieve more business
- review your performance and plan for customer service improvement
Only £90pp (+ £20 to sit the city and guilds exam)
Contact Heather Bennett in the Training team to secure your place.
Tel. 02380 625 438
Email: [email protected]